ESOP Services, Inc.’s experienced professionals specialize in all aspects of Employee Stock Ownership Plans for both private and public companies throughout the United States and internationally. Our unique approach emphasizes the financial aspects of ESOPs, while coordinating the many diverse elements necessary to successfully establish an ESOP.
ESOP Services, Inc.’s professionals are experienced in preliminary analysis, plan and financial transaction design, implementation, financing, ESOP termination and litigation support. Services are also provided by leading ESOP practitioners. Our synergistic approach allows clients to obtain experienced professional assistance on a cost-effective basis. Our clients are our best reference. Please contact the clients listed on our reference list. We also offer, without fee, a CONFIDENTIAL preliminary analysis if you complete our preliminary assessment questionnaire.
Everything you need to know about ESOPs!
We “Quarterback” ESOP Transactions and:
- Determine whether an ESOP should be established.
- Analyze the feasibility of S corporation status.
- Finance of ESOP transactions.
- Design the many particulars that constitute the plan.
- Establish the plan on a timely basis at a reasonable cost.
- Implement first and second stage transactions.
- Assess the feasibility of privatizations and divestitures.
- Communicate the plan benefits to employees.
- Establish the ongoing administration of the ESOP.
- Modify existing ESOPs, or convert other plans.
- Coordinate other plans with the ESOP
- Keep current with ESOP developments